Marsden Jacob Associates runs independent consultations to support project work being conducted for our clients. This includes providing consultation information via our website and being responsible for the receipt and publication of submissions made via the consultation process.
Please use the links below for more information on current and past consultations conducted on an independent basis by Marsden Jacob on behalf of our clients.
- Nullinga Dam RFI
- Wide Bay Burnett – Water for Economic Development Scoping Study – study commenced February 2017.
- Work Health and Safety (Resources and Major Hazard) Regulations – public submission period concluded on 9 September 2016.
- Review of Fuel Quality Standards Act 2000. The Final Report was released on 9 May 2016. Technical reports released on 16 May 2016.
- Work Health and Safety (Resources) Bill – public submission period concluded on 14 August 2015.
- Survey of water market intermediaries – survey responses were requested by 7 July 2015.
- Structural Reform of Mining, Petroleum and Major Hazard Facilities Safety Legislation – concluded on 19 December 2014.
- Independent Review of the Structural Governance Options for the GRDC – concluded on 30 July 2014.