The City of Casey has engaged Marsden Jacob Associates (MJA) and Genesis Now to prepare an Emissions Management Plan for the period 2011-12 to 2015-16. The project:
- estimates Council’s emissions over the past five financial years (2004-5 to 2009-10);
- develops projections of emissions for the next five years (2010-11 to 2014-15);
- identifies and assesses emission reduction opportunities;
- sets targets and establishes a monitoring framework; and
- identifies and analyses carbon offset opportunities.
Please contact Dr. Peter Kinrade or Kapil Kulkarni in our Melbourne Office (03 9882 1600) for more information.