Contact our Senior Consultants on (03) 9882 1600.
MPhil (UWA), PGrad Dip Arts (UWA), BComm (UWA)
Phil Pickering is an economist with extensive experience providing regulatory, strategic, policy and commercial advice to businesses and governments across Australia. He has provided advice across a wide range of industries and sectors including utilities, the environment, health, agriculture and the development industry.
Phil has particular expertise in:
- benefit cost analysis and Triple Bottom Line analysis
- pricing and tariff design
- regulatory reform
- third party access regimes
- business case development and review
- strategic planning
- forecasting and corporate financial modelling