The Marsden Jacob team has many years of experience providing clear strategic, economic and policy advice on environmental protection and climate change. Combining relevant post-graduate qualifications, with in-depth knowledge and robust analytical frameworks and techniques, the Marsden Jacob team is able to facilitate informed decision-making on a wide range of environmental issues .
Our experience and expertise covers climate change adaptation and mitigation, urban air pollution, solid waste management, water management, coastal management and biodiversity protection. We provide the following services relevant to these issues:
- decision-making frameworks
- cost benefit analysis
- business case development for environmental programs and investments
- climate change risk assessment and adaptation planning
- environmental policy development and review
- market-based instruments for environmental protection
- non-market valuation
- bio-economic modelling.