Our analysis and advice provides information that allows our clients to make better decisions. We assist clients to understand the social and economic implications of water sector investments and the value of water resources. We also improve whole-of-community outcomes by advising on regulation, water markets and industry structure. We also help water service providers to understand the relative productivity and long run financial viability of their business.
Our capabilities extend to include:
- business cases, cost benefit analysis and triple-bottom-line analysis
- project and program evaluation
- regulation, competition and pricing
- water markets and water trading
- governance and institutional arrangements
- regulatory impact statements
- market-based instrument design and implementation
- hydro-economic modelling
- productivity reviews and efficiency assessment
- socio-economic impact assessments
- non-market valuations
- corporate financial modelling.