Mikaela is passionate about using qualitative and quantitative analysis to create impactful outcomes. Her cross-sector experience in impact assessment and economic data analysis enables her to provide invaluable support to the wider Marsden Jacob team.
Mikaela’s expertise and experience includes:
Economic impact assessments
- Conducted impact assessments for sports events – assisted managers with market research and provided economic analysis on the impact on tourism and investment.
Business strategy cases
- Led a team in constructing a volunteer engagement strategy in line with a company’s recent organisational restructure.
- Developed a framework for measuring and communicating the social, environmental and economic impact of a not-for-profit.
- Provided assistance in data analysis to support an evaluation of a water rebate and retrofit government policy program.
- Assisted in the evaluation of a restructuring project proposal by providing extensive financial analysis.
Mikaela is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce (Economics and Finance) at the University of Melbourne. Her deep interest in policy and impact evaluation drives her academic pursuits.