Energy & Clean Energy
Market design, Policy design, Quantitative methods & modelling
Peter has extensive experience in projects across all Australian States and Territories in electricity and gas markets.
While at Marsden Jacob Peter has led the quantitative modelling in a number of projects ranging from due diligence assignments to policy impacts.
Peter has particular expertise in:
- wholesale electricity and gas market forecasts
- simulation modelling (including design) of electricity markets
- economic least-cost modelling of electricity and gas markets
- modelling of environmental markets that include carbon emission trading and renewable energy
- sophisticated analysis and presentation of market data and modelling results supported by the use of statistical analysis software
- development of bespoke models in electricity and gas markets
Prior to joining Marsden Jacob, Peter had four years of industry experience with Intelligent Energy Systems.